Once you enable an issue type for Zephyr Scale, you can see the Traceability Panel on the issue. If you disable an issue type, you can't see this panel.
You might want to enable Zephyr Scale for the story and bug issue types, as these are frequently used with Zephyr Scale, while epics and other issue types might not need visibility of testing.
The following steps illustrate how to enable/disable specific issue types for Zephyr Scale.
You must have admin privileges to complete this task.
- Open your Jira project to enable/disable specific issue types.
- Click on Project settings when the side menu appears:
- Select Zephyr Scale from the app list:
- Issue Type section appears. Click on the Jira issue type to enable/disable Zephyr Scale for it:
- Refresh the page to apply the changes.