Zephyr Scale allows you to set permissions for specific actions, such as creating or editing test cases. Permission to perform such actions can be set at the individual Jira user level or to a Jira role or group.
You must have admin privileges to complete this task.
If a user has permission to delete test cases, they will also be able to delete test executions when doing so. Please be aware of this when setting permissions.
- Click Settings (cog icon) on the Jira pop-out menu.
- Select the project for which you’d like to enable/disable specific permissions.
- Click Tests on the project menu.
- Optional: Toggle Permission System on or off. The default setting is disabled (off), which means all users with access the Jira project can do all of the test-related actions in Zephyr Scale.
- Click one of the editable fields for the action you want to change.
- All of the fields for the action become editable.
- Add or remove users, roles, and/or groups for the action.
- Click Save.
- Refresh the page to apply the changes.