Once you have installed Zephyr Scale, you need to enable the app to allow it to integrate with your Jira projects.
To enable Zephyr Scale for your project, you must either be a site admin or have the required role as per the permission scheme for the project.
- Click the Settings cog icon on the Jira pop-out menu.
- Click Projects on the Jira Settings menu.
- Select the project for which you’d like to enable Zephyr Scale.
- The project opens.
- Click Zephyr Scale on the project menu.
- A message appears.
- Click Project Settings Page on the project message.
- Click On to enable the app.
- Refresh the page to apply the changes.