Enable the Zephyr Scale app to integrate with your Jira projects.
To get the full experience of Zephyr Scale:
- Enable all the Zephyr Scale's cookies
- Disable the option Prevent cross-site tracking in the browser settings if you use Safari.
To enable Zephyr Scale for your project you must either be a site admin or have the required role as per the permission scheme for the project.
- Click the Settings cog icon on the Jira pop-out menu.
- Click Projects on the Jira Settings menu.
- Select the project to enable Zephyr Scale.
- The project opens.
- Click Zephyr Scale on the project menu.
- A message appears:
- Choose Click here to enable the app to start work on your test management projects with Zephyr Scale.
- Refresh the page to apply the changes.