You can customize and generate any report in Zephyr Scale Cloud quickly and without fuss.
- With a project open, click the Reports tab.
A list of standard reports appears.
- Click the report you want to generate.
Each report requires you to fill out a set of fields and filters. The information needed for each report varies slightly, but you generally add information by typing the name of and selecting a project, specifying date ranges, and customizing filter options using drop-down lists.
- On the test screen, make selections for the Project and Filter By options. For example:
- Complete the remaining options on the screen.
These options vary based on your Filter By selection. Type in the text box, and matching values appear for easy selection.
- Click Generate to create the report.
You can print the report if needed. Test execution reports also have the option to export the raw data to Excel.