To install Zephyr Scale for your project, you must either be a site admin or have the required role as per the permission scheme for the project.
- Log in to your Jira instance as an admin.
- Go to Apps tab.
- If Zephyr Scale did not appear in the list on the drop-down menu, click Explore more apps.
- Search for Zephyr Scale.
- The app tile appears as the search results filter.
- Click the Zephyr Scale app tile.
- The Add to Jira screen appears.
- Click Try it free.
- The app installs. You can access Zephyr Scale from the side panel on the left side of the screen.
List of necessary domains
Once Zephyr Scale is installed, make sure the following domains and subdomains are allowed in your network or on users’ computers, so the users can access the full functionality of Zephyr Scale Cloud.