This topic explains the basics of Zephyr Scale navigation.
Access Zephyr Scale
- Click Tests on the Jira menu to access Zephyr Scale.
- Zephyr Scale opens to the default project.
Select a Project
You can switch projects using the project selector.
Customize the Grid View
Whether you’re working with test cases, test cycles, or test plans, the grid view offers a functional visual experience via the flexibility to personalize display options. By consolidating only the information you need, a customized grid view helps you be more productive and efficient.
The grid view allows you to sort the columns (ascending or descending)
show and hide columns (including custom fields)
reorder columns (by dragging and dropping)
When you customize the grid view, changes persist and are associated with the logged-in user.
Restrictions of the Grid View
- Rich-text fields are not supported.
- Column widths cannot be adjusted.
- Some columns cannot be sorted.