Most of the AQTime user interface is made up of panels, most of which hold grids. You can set the appearance of these panels, their size, their layout, and so forth. With some restrictions for some panels, you can:
- Swap columns by dragging them from one location to another.
- Resize columns by dragging the separator between column headers.
- Add or remove columns (see more info...).
- Change column format (see more info...).
- Sort records on a column (see more info...).
- Group records on a column (Report panel only. See more info...).
- Select several records at a time (see more info...).
- Undock a panel and move it to another location (see more info...).
An example of a restriction for one particular panel is that you cannot sort Event View rows on the Time column.