Applies to QAComplete 12.20 SaaS, last modified on June 17, 2019
Seamless integration with CrossBrowserTesting.com:
- Run functional and unit web tests directly from the Test Runner
- Create configurations based on real-world desktop and mobile browsers
- Simulate various testing environments and compare behavior differences
In the Test Library, you can now create exploratory tests by recording your test scenarios step by step.
A new UI for the Configurations screen:
- More convenient navigation
- Improved filtering and grouping
- Advanced screen editing
- Native support for CrossBrowserTesting.com
QAComplete now supports the single sign-on functionality provided by Azure Active Directory.
Bug Fixes in QAComplete 11.9 Patch - Build 11.9.1657 - Nov 14, 2018
Bug Fixes in QAComplete 11.9 - Build 11.9.1640 - September 30, 2018