The Standard toolbar contains the following buttons that affect the structure of the current AQTime project:
Open an Existing Project - Opens an existing AQTime project specified via the standard Open File dialog. Alternatively, use the Shift+Ctrl+O shortcut.
Profiling Modes - Allows you to select a profiling mode. To select one of the available modes, click the button’s down arrow. The available modes are:
- Service - Activates the Service profiling mode.
- COM Server - Activates the COM Server profiling mode.
- IIS - Activates the IIS profiling mode.
- ASP.NET - Activates the ASP.NET profiling mode.
- Normal (Default) - Activates the Normal profiling mode.
To learn more, see About Profiling Modes.
Attach to Process - Attaches AQTime to the specified application that has already been launched. To learn more, see Attaching to Process. Alternatively, use the Shift+Ctrl+R shortcut.
Run - Starts profiling the currently selected module. Alternatively, use the F5 shortcut.
Select Profilers - Allows you to select the desired AQTime profiler from the drop-down list. To open the list, click the down arrow on the right of the profiler name. To learn more, see AQTime Profilers.
Configure Current Profiler - Opens the Options dialog on the options page of the currently selected AQTime profiler.
Help on Selected Profiler - Opens the help topic that describes the currently selected AQTime profiler.
Clear Results - Flushes all the gathered results. To learn more, see Clearing Results During Profiling.
Terminate - Terminates application profiling. Alternatively, use the Shift+F5 shortcut.
Disable Profiling - Is this item is selected, the profiling feature is not enabled. Otherwise, the application profiling is enabled.
Force Garbage Collection - Initiates garbage collection during the profiling process.
Get Results - Obtains the profiling results during the project run. Alternatively, use the Ctrl+R shortcut.
Results Views - Allows you to select a result view. To select one of the available result views, click the button’s down arrow. The available items are:
- Default - Activates the Default result view.
- Routines covered less than 50% - Activates the Routines covered less than 50% result view.
- Routines covered less than 90% - Activates the Routines covered less than 90% result view.
- Routines covered less than 100% - Activates the Routines covered less than 100% result view.
- Unexecuted routines only - Activates the Unexecuted routines only result view.
To learn more about AQTime result views, see Result Views.
|Note:||Shortcuts set for the described commands do not work during the profiling if the profiled application’s window is active. To use the desired shortcut, switch to the AQTime window.|