The AQTime menu provides commands that let you manage your project and specify its profiling settings. The available commands are:
Run - Starts profiling.
Attach - Attaches AQTime to the specified application that has already been launched. To learn more, see Attaching to Process.
Profilers - Contains a list of AQTime profilers. To open the list, click the down arrow button to the right of the profiler name.
Profiling mode - Contains a submenu that allows selecting the type of the profiled executable. The following menu items are available:
- Normal - The profiled executable is a regular managed or unmanaged executable or library.
- COM Server - The profiled executable is a COM application.
- ASP.NET - The profiled executable is an ASP.NET application or a .NET Web service.
- Service - The profiled executable is a Windows service.
- IIS - The profiled executable is an IIS application or a Web service created with an unmanaged compiler.
Parameters - Opens the Run Parameters dialog. Use this dialog to set run parameters that correspond to the currently chosen profiling mode.
Disable Profiling - If this item is selected, the profiling feature is disabled. Otherwise, application profiling is enabled.
Toggle Panels - Allows you to display or hide all AQTime panels.
Panel List - Opens the Select Panel dialog that allows activating hidden AQTime panels.