The Collaborator for JIRA plug-in automatically links Collaborator reviews to JIRA tickets. Additionally, the plug-in allows users to manually link or create new Collaborator reviews from within JIRA. The plug-in works with both JIRA Cloud (SaaS) and JIRA Server (on-prem) instances of JIRA.
In order to use the plug-in the following preparations should be done:
- Your Collaborator server must be accessible to JIRA server and vice versa. Ensure that server's External URL is valid and is accessible. Configure a firewall or enable tunneled connections to do so.
- JIRA integration be running on the Collaborator side. Your Collaborator administrator should create and configure integration between Collaborator server and your JIRA instance.
- The plug-in be installed and configured on the JIRA side. Your JIRA administrator should install the plug-in on your JIRA instance and configure which JIRA projects should display Collaborator information.
- JIRA server 8.0 and higher (SaaS or on-prem, including Atlassian Data Center).
- Collaborator server 12.x and higher.
Once installed and configured, the plug-in adds a Collaborator sidebar block to a JIRA ticket screen.
In this block, you can:
See linked Collaborator reviews and their statuses.
Just scroll to the Collaborator sidebar block and expand it.
See review details.
Click on the desired review in the list of reviews.
Create new or link existing reviews.
Click Create New or Link Existing buttons, respectively.
Remove links to reviews.
Click on the desired review in the list and then click on the X sign.