The Network Suite editor is used to view and modify parameters and variables of the network suite and monitor the network suite execution.
Opening the Editor
To display the editor:
- Switch to the Project Explorer panel (if it is hidden, select View | Project Explorer from the main menu of TestComplete).
- Right-click the NetworkSuite node in the Project Explorer panel and choose the desired command from the Edit menu.
-- or --
- Double-click the NetworkSuite node.
TestComplete will open the Network Suite editor in the Workspace panel.
Information on the Editor
The editor contains three pages:
- Properties - Contains properties that affect the entire network suite.
- Variables - Lists network suite variables that are used to exchange data among tests involved in distributed testing.
- Run State - Allows monitoring the network suite execution.
For detailed information about the pages, follow the links above.
To save the changes that you have made to the network suite, choose File | Save from the TestComplete main menu.
To close the editor without saving the changes, right-click the editor’s tab, select Close Editor from the context menu and answer “No” when TestComplete asks you to save the changes.