This topic explains how to prepare applications created with Borland Delphi 2006 for .NET for AQTime. To learn how to prepare applications created with Delphi 2006 for Win32, see Compiler Settings for Borland Delphi 2006 for Win32. To learn how to prepare applications created with other Delphi versions, see Compiler Settings for .NET Applications.
To add debug information to your Delphi 2006 for .NET application, do the following:
- Open your project in Delphi 2006 for .NET.
- Select Project > Options from the main menu. This will open the Project Options dialog.
- Select the Compiler category from the treeview on the left of the dialog and enable the following options:
- Debug information
- Local Symbols
- Use Debug DCUILs
- Select the Linker category and enable the Generate .PDB debug info file option:
- Click OK to close the dialog and recompile your application.
When your application is ready for final delivery, do not forget to compile it without debug information to reduce the overall application size.