This topic describes the changes made to AQTime 5.40. For information on the changes made to other versions of the product, see Version History.
- AQTime version 5.40 introduces complete integration into Microsoft Visual Studio 2008. This means that AQTime adds its panels, menus and toolbars to Visual Studio’s IDE.
Version 5.40 also supports Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team System. It gives you the possibility to use AQTime in your Visual Studio tests.
- AQTime tests can be included into Visual C++ test projects created in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008.
- The merging engine has been improved. Now, AQTime merges results generated for named threads. For complete information, see Merging Results.
- The Customize Call Graph dialog now lets you specify the sort order for the elements of the Call Graph panel.
- A number of bugs have been fixed.