Intel Pentium II 450 or higher (Pentium 4 1GHz recommended).
AQTime also supports the following processors:
- Processors of the Intel Core family (Intel Core i7, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Core Duo and others)
- Intel Xeon and Intel Xeon MP
- Intel Pentium II, Intel Pentium III
- Intel Pentium 4 (including Intel Pentium 4 supporting Hyper-threading Technology and Intel Pentium 4 Extreme Edition supporting Hyper-Threading Technology)
- Mobile Intel Pentium 4
- Intel Pentium Extreme Edition, Intel Pentium D, Intel Pentium M
- Intel Celeron, Intel Celeron D, Intel Celeron M
- AMD Phenom
- AMD Phenom II
- AMD Athlon 64 FX
- AMD Athlon XP, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core, AMD Athlon 64
- AMD Sempron
- AMD Opteron
- AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology and AMD Turion 64 Mobile Technology
- AMD Athlon 64 for DTR
- Mobile AMD Athlon 64
- Mobile AMD Sempron
To learn AQTime’s limitations that depend on the engaged processor model, see Supported Processor Models.
256MB of RAM (1GB or more recommended).
1.5 GB hard disk space for installation (including 400 MB on the system drive for installing AQTime samples and SDK). 500 MB for using the product.
AQTime samples and SDK are always installed to the system drive.
SVGA (800 × 600) or higher resolution monitor.
Mouse or other pointing device.
|Note:||AQTime may consume a lot of memory to store profiler information. Therefore, when working with large projects, it is recommended that you allocate as much physical RAM as possible so that Windows does not use the swap file.|
Operating System and Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Windows 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit editions).
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1 (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
Profiling of Windows Store (Modern UI) applications is currently not supported.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 is also supported.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Windows XP (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later.
Profiling .NET Applications
To profile .NET applications, Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 or 4.5 is required.
Profiling Java Code
To profile Java applications, you must have one of the following Java virtual machines installed on your computer:
- Sun Java Runtime Environment (JRE) ver. 1.5 - 1.7.
Profiling Silverlight Code
To profile Silverlight applications, you must have Microsoft Silverlight 4 installed on your computer.
To profile VBScript and JScript functions, AQTime requires the Windows Script and Script Debugger components. Typically, these components are already installed on your machine: the Windows Script component is supplied with the operating system (since Windows 98) and the Script Debugger is shipped along with Visual Studio (since version 2003) and Microsoft Office (versions XP and later).
If you have problems with script profiling, try reinstalling these components. You can find standalone packages of these components at Microsoft Download Center (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads). Search for the following items:
- Windows Script (Windows Script 5.6 or later is required)
- Script Debugger
The versions of Windows Script and Script Debugger may be different and incompatible with one another. For information on possible problems and workarounds for them, see Profiling Scripts - Troubleshooting.
To profile script routines, you also need to specify certain user permissions and prepare the host application in a certain way. For detailed information on this, see Profiling Scripts - Prerequisites.
To install and use AQTime, you must have administrator permissions on your computer. AQTime can be installed and used under different user accounts, but all of them must have administrator permissions.
Profiling Under Different User Accounts
AQTime can profile applications under a user account that differs from the current account (the one under which AQTime is running). This can be done only if the current user account has certain user rights in addition to administrator privileges. See Profiling Under Another User Account for details.
AQTime and Windows DDK
If you have Windows DDK installed, then after installing AQTime:
- Launch Driver Verifier (a tool from the Windows DDK package) and
- Disable verification of the aqIPD8.sys driver (the aqIPD8.sys driver is part of AQTime).
Driver Verifier blocks the AQTime driver, so you need to disable verification for the AQTime driver.
Integration Into IDEs
AQTime can be integrated into Microsoft Visual Studio and Embarcadero RAD Studio:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003
Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney
Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.3 Rio
Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo
Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle
Embarcadero RAD Studio XE8
Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7
Embarcadero RAD Studio XE6
|You need to run the IDE as administrator the first time after installing AQTime integration in order to complete the installation.|
To activate an AQTime license, the computer must be connected to the Internet. After the license is activated, an Internet connection is not required.
If you are going to use an AQTime Floating User license, your computer must have a network connection.
For more information about AQTime licensing and activation, see AQTime 8 Pro Licensing Guide.