You can create custom fields for test cases, test cycles, test plans, test steps, and test executions.
The following field types are available:
- Date Picker
- Decimal Number
- Select List (Multi-Choice)
- Select List (Single Choice)
- Text Field (Multi-Line)
- Text Field (Single Line)
- User Picker
You can define whether each field is required, and you can drag-and-drop to reorder fields.
- Click one of the options in the Custom Fields section: Test Cases, Test Plans, Test Cycles, Test Steps, or Test Executions.
- Enter a field name.
- Select a field type from the drop-down list.
If you choose one of the Select List types, you are prompted to add list options. Simply enter a value, then click Add.
- Optional: Check the Required box to make the field required.
Required fields must have a value before a new test case/plan/cycle/step/execution can be saved.
- Click Add.
Your custom field appears on the list. Hover over the row to edit or delete the field.
Custom fields appear on the Details tab (More Information section) of each test case/plan/cycle/step/execution in the project.