Applies to TestComplete 14.40, last modified on June 16, 2020
The TestComplete user interface includes panels used to operate within the project, create tests and view results. You can set the appearance of these panels, their size, their layout, and so on. With some restrictions for some panels, you can:
Arrange column layout:
- Add or remove columns (More).
- Swap columns by dragging them from one location to another.
- Resize columns by dragging the separator between column headers.
- Undock a panel and move it to another location (More).
Organize column data:
- Sort records on a column (More).
- Group records on a column (More).
- Filter data (More).
- Show or hide summary values in the column footers (More).
- Change summary type (More).
Perform other operations:
- Align text within columns (More).
- Change the font and color column attributes (More).
- Change the format of values shown in columns (More)
- Find and replace a specified text (More)
- Select several records at a time (More).
An example of a restriction for one particular panel is that the low-level
procedure editor does not implement column sorting for the list of low-level events.
TestComplete User Interface