This topic describes the changes made to TestComplete 2.02. For information on the changes made to other versions of the product, see Version History.
- Testing Visual Basic .NET Applications. Now you can create Connected and Self-Testing applications in Microsoft Visual Basic.NET.
- AQdevTeam Integration. The new AQdevTeam Integration plugin lets you post bug reports to the AQdevTeam database directly from TestComplete.
- Changes in
integration with AQtime. Now TestComplete includes the AQtime
Integration plugin, that provides better support for AQtime 2.0, 3.0
and AQtime .NET. The plugin adds the integration menu to AQtime. This menu
lets you use AQtime 2.0, as an OLE server, to profile the application under
test while executing a script in TestComplete. Also, TestComplete has a new
slAQtimeobject. It lets you handle AQtime and AQtime .NET from scripts.
- MSAA Plugin. This plugin adds the
MSAAproperty to all windows of Open Applications. Now this property returns a helper object that allows you to review methods and properties exposed by the plugin for the client area of a window and for the entire window.
- Previous versions of TestComplete worked only with one "Open" module in each process. This restriction has been eliminated. Now the tested process can include several "Open" modules.
- Changes in compiling Delphi or C++Builder Open Applications: If you want to allow several "Open" modules co-exist within one Windows process, you should prepare each "Open" project in a specific way.
Interfaces to Win32 objects
- The Win32Menu
object has a new
Closemethod. This lets you close Main, System and Popup menus from scripts.
Win32TreeViewobject has a new
ClickRaction that allows you to simulate right-clicks over the tree list items.
- The previous versions of TestComplete were unable to record keypresses, which users made when working with combo boxes, menus and some other Win32 controls. This restriction has been eliminated.
- Delphi or BCB Open Applications can be compiled with packages. In previous versions, the Debug Info Agent™ did not provide access to objects located in packages. TestComplete 2.02 does not have this restriction.
- To reduce distribution size, TestComplete does not include compiled executables for its tutorial/demo applications. It provides the source code, which you can use to compile at your own discretion. Those who encounter difficulties compiling the tutorial/demo applications can download the compiled examples from https://support.smartbear.com/downloads/testcomplete/samples/.
- Some values that indicate the result of a test run were changed.