This section of the SwaggerHub documentation describes how to manage access to resources:
- API custom templates
For an overview of user roles and the resource access for each role, click Resource Roles.
Within SwaggerHub there are three methods for organizing resources:
- Organizations. Most SaaS users have a single organization. On-Premise installations may have multiple organizations. All resources must be within an organization.
- Projects. Resources can be grouped into projects. Projects are like folders.
- Teams. Organization members can optionally be grouped within teams. Teams can then be assigned roles for individual resource files or for projects.
Rules can be specified to ensure that API definitions conform to your company's requirements:
- API Standardization. A set of standard rules.
- Custom Rules. Your own customized rules.
SwaggerHub supplies Audit Logs that owners can review to see changes to your organization's resources.