SwaggerHub Explore is a tool that allows you to interact with REST APIs and Kafka services.
With SwaggerHub Explore you can:
- Explore APIs and web services.
- Test API endpoints.
- Review the return values from API calls.
- Experiment with different parameters.
- Review the raw byte stream returned by a call.
- Try out the full range of REST calls: GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, OPTIONS, PATCH.
- Publish and subscribe with Kafka.
To use SwaggerHub Explore, you must have an account. You can create a new account for SwaggerHub Explore or use your GitHub account to log in. For more information, see Log in to SwaggerHub Explore.
SwaggerHub Explore currently supports the following protocols: