This topic explains how to prepare applications created with Borland C#Builder for AQTime. To learn how to prepare applications created with Borland C#Builder 2006, see Compiler Settings for Borland C#Builder 2006.
To compile your application with debug info in Borland C#Builder, follow these steps:
- Open your application in Borland C#Builder.
- Select Project > Options from C#Builder's main menu. This will open the Project Options dialog.
- In the dialog, select the Compiler category and check the Debug information option:
Close the dialog.
- Click OK to save changes.
- Recompile your application.
When your application is ready for final delivery, remember to compile it without debug information to reduce overall application size.