This topic describes the changes made to AQTime 5.20. For information on the changes made to other versions of the product, see Version History.
- Support for 64-bit editions of Microsoft Windows Vista has been added.
- Support for AMD processors has been extended. Now, you can use the User Time, User+Kernel Time and other counters on computers with the AMD Athlon XP and AMD Athlon 64 processors. See Counters - Overview for detailed information.
- The options subsystem has been changed. Now all AQTime options are available in one Options dialog. You can open it by selecting Options > Options from AQTime’s main menu.
If you use AQTime integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio, AQTime options are available under the AQTime node in the Tools > Options dialog of Visual Studio.
In Borland Developer Studio, all AQTime options are available in the Profile > Options dialog.
- The exporting results subsystem has been improved. Now, the XML files that contain the exported results can be viewed in Firefox and Opera, plus the data loads a lot faster. See Exporting Results.
- A number of bugs have been fixed.