This topic describes the changes made to AQTime 4.3. For information on the changes made to other versions of the product, see Version History.
- AQTime is now integrated with source control systems, such as Visual SourceSafe, Team Coherence, CVS, and others. Using the items of a new File > Source Control menu, you can check your AQTime project in or check it out from your source control system directly from AQTime. You can also compare the project file with other files, view its history and use other services provided by source control systems. AQTime supports all Microsoft SCC API compatible source control systems. For more information, see Working With Source Control.
- A new PE Reader panel reads the structure of your executable and reports what DLLs it links statically, what functions the executable and the DLLs export and import, and so forth.
- In previous versions, the Disassembler panel showed binary code of unmanaged routines only. Now the Disassembler can also show MSIL code of your managed routines.
- Now AQTime can be installed under one user account and run under another account. However, like in previous versions, the user account under which AQTime will run must have administrator permissions.
- Profiling of IIS applications has been improved. The Use IIS Low Application Protection option became obsolete and was removed.
- The debug information reader for Borland compilers has been improved. Now AQTime reads debug information faster.
- A number of bug fixes.