Visibility of our roadmap
At Zephyr Scale, we work in an agile way. We constantly review our work and learn from it, just as we learn from the changes we make. We are always eager to listen to our customers' suggestions and hear about their experiences with Zephyr Scale. We believe that their feedback leads to improvements that make the application work better. Here are the main features we plan to work on and deliver over the next 12-18 months:
- Upgrade path from Zephyr Squad to Zephyr Scale on Cloud and Server/Data Center
- Zephyr Scale Reporting for Confluence Cloud
- Shared configuration across projects on Cloud
- Data residency in Europe and Australia on Cloud
- API to manage attachments on Cloud
- Continuous effort to redesign the app and enhance the user experience on Cloud and Server/Data Center
This roadmap contains information about upcoming features. Please note that the information presented is for informational purposes only, so do not rely on it for purchasing or planning. As with all products, items listed on the roadmap are subject to change or delay. The development, release, and timing remain dependent on these changes or delays.
Our existing idea portal was shut down on October 1, 2022. We will launch a brand-new idea portal in Q1 2023. We believe it will be an improvement in every sense of the word. We will use this transition time to prepare a new workflow, group and transfer ideas we collected to the new portal.
Meanwhile, if you want to raise a feature request, please, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support. Our Support Engineers will proceed with your feature request and forward it to our Product Team who will carefully evaluate this idea.
Stay tuned for more details!
You can see what we’ve released at any time by visiting this link: