Check out what’s new for Zephyr Scale Cloud in 2021. Here are the changes we document:
New Features - Brand new functionality to help you improve your testing efforts.
Updates - Changes we’ve made, large and small, that we want you to be aware of.
Bug Fixes - Issues we’ve resolved to make Zephyr Scale work as designed.
January 13, 2021
- Since we haven't noticed significant use of the issue glance, the glance has been deactivated.
- The REST API now supports retrieving test executions by KEY not only by ID.
- Performance improvements on reports filtered by test plan key.
We now support all Cucumber statuses. They will map automatically to an existing status or show as "Blocked" if a matching custom status doesn't exist.
- We've fixed a concurrency issue when saving custom fields in test executions.
- We've fixed a bug where the API was responding with an incorrect error code when the authentication wasn't valid.
- We've fixed a bug that was creating an erroneous change history record when creating test case via the REST API.
- We've fixed a bug that was preventing different versions to be selected when adding existing test cases to test cycles.