Check out what’s new for TM4J Cloud in 2018. Here are the changes we document:
New Features - Brand new functionality to help you improve your testing efforts.
Updates - Changes we’ve made, large and small, that we want you to be aware of.
Bug Fixes - Issues we’ve resolved to make TM4J work as designed.
November 30, 2018
New Feature: REST API
After many months of hard work, the TM4J Cloud team has released the REST API. We beta-tested the API over the last month, collected feedback, and made improvements based on that feedback.
Today we’re releasing the main functionality, which revolves around publishing test results to Test Management for Jira.
In future releases, we’ll continue to develop and improve the functionality, next by adding endpoints to create test scripts for a test case.
November 5, 2018
New Feature: 18 Reports
We’ve started releasing our new report sets and will continue to do so gradually over the next few weeks. Initially there will be 18 new reports under the Test Executions category and, once these have been released to all users, we will roll out each additional new report as it is completed.
August 30, 2018
Update: Test Run/Test Cycle Terminology
We have updated the term Test Run to Test Cycle. The new term is visible across Test Management for Jira but will not affect any behaviour of the application.
- Fixed faulty behaviour that occurred while editing test case steps containing multiple tables. The behaviours included a loss of focus and the cursor jumping between tables.
- The legacy reports will not be deprecated until all new reports are complete, which will include new versions of the existing four legacy reports.
July 31, 2018
Update: Customisable Grids for Test Cases, Test Runs, and Test Plans. The new grid view gives to the the user a better visual experience and flexibility to personalize the display options. As a result, it reduces clicks, greatly improving usability and productivity.
Update: Show Mandatory Field Errors
When trying to save a test case, test plan, or test run, the mandatory field errors now display.
Update: Importer Removed from Configuration Page
The file importer has been moved to the test case library screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the edit/create box to appear when switching tabs in both the Test Cases and Test Runs view.
- Fixed an issue caused by using quotation marks during a test-cases search.
- Fixed an issue with test plans in a test run not filtering properly.
- We added validation to prevent Jira Issues from being added twice to test case, test run, and/or test plan.
- Fixed NPE on test results.