Applies to TM4J Cloud, last modified on April 21, 2020.
TM4J Cloud gives your team the flexibility to execute test cases individually, without having to add them to a test cycle. Just create and link test cases or acceptance tests to user stories/bugs, then initiate the test execution directly from the Jira issue or kanban board.
- While viewing an open issue, navigate to the test case you want to execute in the Traceability section.
- Click the Play icon to launch the test player and initiate the execution.
- The Start a New Test Execution screen appears.
If you want to resume a test execution that’s already in progress, expand the list of executions, then click the preferred test-execution key to open the Test Player.
- Select a tester, an environment, and a test-case version, then click Start.
- The Test Player opens. Execute the test case.
- Each test-case execution is given a unique key, which you can use to revisit the specific test-case information at any time. From the Jira issue to which it’s linked, just expand the list of executions, then click the preferred test-execution key to open the Test Player.