Applies to TM4J Cloud, last modified on April 23, 2020.
To install Test Management for Jira for your project, you must either be a site admin or have the required role as per the permission scheme for the project.
- Log in to your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click Settings (cog icon) on the Jira pop-out menu.
- Search for Test Management for Jira.
- The app tile appears as the search results filter.
- Click the Test Management for Jira app tile.
- The Add to Jira screen appears.
- Click Start Trial.
- The app installs. You can see the details by clicking Manage Apps.