This topic describes the changes made to TestComplete 6.30. For information on the changes made to other versions of the product, see Version History.
- Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team System and Team Foundation Server has been added.
- TestComplete now provides support for VCL .NET controls shipped with CodeGear Delphi 2007 for .NET and CodeGear Delphi Tiburon for .NET.
- The Debug Info Agent™ has been improved.
- The mechanism for synchronization of calls to Delphi objects was enhanced.
- PRegister’s wrapper generation mechanism for the functions that return PChar and PWideChar values has been optimized.
- The repeated network suite runs’ performance has been improved. We have now eliminated redundant pauses when a network suite restarts slave workstations.
- A number of bugs have been fixed.