This topic describes the changes made to TestComplete 5.1. For information on the changes made to other versions of the product, see Version History.
- The Object Name Mapping dialog now contains a new Highlight button. With this button you can easily determine which window or control is being mapped.
WPFExpanderobject contains two new methods:
Expand. Now, you can hide or display the control’s contents by using these methods.
- TestComplete objects that correspond to .NET controls containing the
ContextMenuStripproperty now have a new
StripPopupMenuproperty. This property returns the
Menuobject that provides a scripting interface to the menu, specified by the control’s
- The Insert Table dialog that is used to add tables to manual test instructions has been modified. Now, it can display a preview section showing the table with the applied settings. Using this section you can easily detect how changes made to the table properties affect the table appearance.
- The Parameters dialog, where you specify properties of tested applications' RunAs mode, has been changed. Now, it contains the Confirm edit box and does not contain the Show password check box.
- A number of bugs have been fixed.