This topic describes the changes made to TestComplete 3.06. For information on the changes made to other versions of the product, see Version History.
- Now you can record and write scripts using a new scripting language - C#Script. The new scripting language was added to TestComplete to let .NET developers create Connected and Self-Testing Applications in C#.
- Changes in VB.NET Connected and Self-Testing Applications: the assembly that provides access to TestComplete programming objects has been renamed. Now it is called AutomatedQA.TestComplete.VBConnectedApp.dll.
- TestComplete now supports integration with a new version of AQtime
- AQtime 4. There is a new menu item and there are some changes
slAQtimeobject. For complete information, see Integration with AQtime.
- Changes in the Editor panel: Now pressing Tab, when a block of code is selected, indents that block, that is, pressing Tab does the same as pressing the Indent shortcut (by default, Ctrl+Shift+I). Pressing Shift+Tab (like the Un-indent shortcut) un-indents the selected block of code.
- A number of bug fixes.