Swagger Certification Training
Swagger Certification Training is a one-day hands on class that explores the Swagger/Open API specification, SwaggerHub and third party tooling that architects, business users, developers and devops are employing when creating APIs. The training hosted by Wiseclouds, a Smartbear training partner, exposes participants to real world use of Swagger/OpenAPI documentation and its impacts on designing, collaborating, developing and releasing APIs.
What we will cover
This session will give you a kick start and fast ramp up to get the most out of using Swagger and SwaggerHub. You will walk away with a solid understanding of the specification and use it to modify, develop, package and govern APIs.
- Hands on examination of the Swagger / OpenAPI specification
- Creating Swagger/OpenAPI documents via Swagger Editor and Third party solutions.
- Overview of SwaggerHub collaboration, versioning and code generation features.
- Detailed walkthrough of API development using top-down and bottom-up approaches via Swagger/OpenAPI documents.
- Creation of API Testing using Swagger/OpenAPI documents.
- Integration of Swagger into CI pipeline
- Generation of API Proxies inside AWS Gateway and WSO2 API Manager using Swagger/OpenAPI documents.
Swagger training is available on the dates below. After purchase our instructor will secure your seat in the date you chose.
- May 11th, 2017
- June 12th, 2017
- June 26th, 2017
- July 13th, 2017
Contact email@example.com for more details.