About This Video
Many applications display data in tables and lists by using various grid controls, list views, list boxes or combo boxes. To verify the content of these controls in your automated tests, you can use table checkpoints. This video tutorial demonstrates how you can create table checkpoints in TestComplete and add them to your automated tests.
You will learn how to:
- Add table checkpoints to keyword-driven tests and test scripts during recording and editing.
- Select the table to verify and specify which rows and columns you wish to check.
- Exclude individual columns from the table checkpoint.
- Review the expected table data that is stored in the test project.
- Analyze the table checkpoint's results in the test log and see which values, if any, are different in the expected and actual tables.
Length: 8 minutes 50 seconds.
Product version: This video was recorded with TestComplete 8.