About this video
This video shows how to create and organize test cases into libraries and how to track the runs for each release. From this video you will learn:
- How to configure custom workflow to ensure your team’s workflow is fully automated.
- How to track changes via history, how to hold threaded discussions via notes, and how to associate one or more files with a test case.
- How to automatically create defects as test cases fail, reducing data entry.
- How to view automated test runs from TestComplete from within the tool.
- How to quickly find test cases using our searching and grouping capabilities.
- How to work with dashboards and reports that are used by teams to better manage their test cases and test runs and how to drive analytics from these.