About This Video
This video explains basic concepts of AQtime’s integration into Microsoft Visual Studio and demonstrates how you can profile your applications without leaving the Visual Studio IDE.
From this video, you will learn:
- How AQtime integrates into Visual Studio and extends the Visual Studio IDE with new panels, menus and toolbars.
- How you can add an AQtime project to a Visual Studio solution.
- How to set up project properties: specify which modules and what code segments should be profiled and choose a profiler.
- How to specify profiler settings and start the profiling.
- How to analyze profiling results using AQtime panels and Visual Studio’s Code Editor.
Length: 5 minutes 47 seconds.
Product version: This video was recorded with AQtime 7 Pro.