About This Video
AQtime includes a special Function Trace profiler that lets you trace function calls in your code. This profiler traces the actual sequence of function calls, collects timing and hit count information, gathers information on routine parameters, and so on.
This video demonstrates how you can use the Function Trace profiler to analyze your application. From this video, you will learn how to:
- Prepare a profiling project and enable the Function Trace profiler to log information about function call parameters and return values.
- Run an application under the Function Trace profiler and analyze profiling results.
- Investigate call routes for the profiled functions and view the sequence of function calls that make up a certain route.
- Explore the actual sequence of function calls and view the function execution times.
- Determine which arguments the profiled functions were called with and what the returned values are.
Length: 15 minutes 23 seconds.
Product version: This video was recorded with AQtime 7 Pro.