About This Video
All AQtime profilers launching the application to be profiled can trace exceptions within the application. They monitor the application execution and post information about exceptions that occur to the Event View panel.
This video demonstrates how you can use a special Trace Exception profiler to quickly trace exceptions that occur during the application execution. From this video, you will learn how to:
- Enable logging exceptions to the Event View panel.
- Distinguish between the exceptions occurring in unmanaged code and the exceptions occurring in managed code.
- View the hierarchy of function calls that led to an exception.
- View the source code of call stack routines.
- Command AQtime to generate dumps on exceptions.
- Filter exceptions.
Length: 5 minutes 33 seconds.
Product version: This video was recorded with AQtime 7 Pro.