About This Video
AQtime includes a special Resource profiler that lets you trace how an application exploits Windows resources. This profiler monitors the application’s execution and checks whether the application creates Windows resources correctly and releases all of the allocated resources. The profiler also tracks errors that occur when calling Windows API functions that deal with resources.
This video demonstrates how to use AQtime’s Resource profiler to control the resource usage of your application. From this video, you will learn how to:
- Run an application under the Resource profiler.
- Analyze profiling results and find the resources that were not released after the application had been closed.
- Obtain the function call stack to track down a function that created the unallocated resources.
- Analyze the application’s source code to find out what produced the resource leaks and fix them.
- Locate errors in resource-related functions.
Length: 7 minutes 14 seconds.
Product version: This video was recorded with AQtime 7 Pro.