Fixing Memory Leaks With AQtime
About This Video
AQtime includes three profilers that can trace memory leaks in applications: the Allocation profiler, the Reference Count profiler and the Resource profiler. This video demonstrates how to use the Allocation profiler to determine whether the memory blocks or objects created during the application run remain in memory after the application execution is over. From this video you will learn how to:
- Prepare an application for profiling and profile it with the Allocation profiler.
- Generate profiling results during profiling.
- Analyze the profiling results and find leaked classes.
- View the call stack for all unreleased instances of a leaked class at once.
- Find individual objects that were not destroyed after the application was closed.
- Obtain the function call stack to track down the creation of the problematic object.
- Analyze the application’s source code to find out what causes the memory leaks and fix them.
Length: 9 minutes 41 seconds.
Product version: This video was recorded with AQtime 7.30 Pro.