About This Video
AQtime includes the Coverage and Light Coverage profilers that allow specifying which application parts were executed during the application run. This can help you trace untested code or find unnecessary routines and code lines that are never called.
This video shows how you can use the Coverage profiler to determine what percentage of the application code was executed during the run. From this video you will learn how to:
- Run an application under the Coverage profiler.
- Profile an application at line level to find not only the routines, but also the code lines that were not executed during the application run.
- Use color marks to find the executed, non-executed and partially executed routines and code lines.
- Analyze the source code of the partially executed routines to find the lines that were not executed.
- Analyze the partially executed code lines.
Length: 6 minutes 1 second.
Product version: This video was recorded with AQtime 7 Pro.
Next Video: To learn how you can automate profiling sessions, see the Using AQtime Coverage Analysis in Automated Tests screencast.