About This Video
AQtime’s profilers can collect different kinds of information about an application. What characteristics a profiler will measure depends on the used counter. AQtime provides a number of counters that allow you to time function execution time, measure various aspects of CPU performance, count page memory faults, and so on. This video provides detailed information about counters that are used to measure the function execution time.
From this video, you will learn:
- What counters to use to time the function execution.
- How these counters differ.
- How to specify a counter to use during the profiler run.
- How profiling results depend on the counter used for profiling.
- How you can determine the reason for a certain performance issue by using different counters.
Length: 9 minutes 42 seconds.
Product version: This video was recorded with AQtime 7 Pro.