Video Recording using Capture
July 03, 2018
- Install Capture For JIRA Addon in JIra (cloud or server) with valid License
- Install Supporting Chrome Browser in windows/Linux machine.
- Should have attachment permission to upload capture video while creating issues /existing Issue.
What is Capture video Recording?
Until last BE release 188.8.131.52. we have only option to Capture screenshot ,Later we can edit captured image in edit box. But From release 184.108.40.206 we have option for video recording which will record all the action in Browser Tab as Video,It will provide a solution for customer to Record the performed operation as video.it will reduce customer time in writing Steps.
Steps to configure in Prod
1.Download Capture BE latest Version 220.127.116.11 ,By Clicking Capture Menu → Get Browser extension → Click on get browser Extension.
2. After Downloading and installing capture latest Build 18.104.22.168 → Click on Capture icon on Right top corner of chrome browser, it will show login page → fill valid server URL of (Cloud or server),Username and Password like below, Click on Login:
3. After Successful Login, Click on Settings Tab of Capture Browser Extension As Shown Below:
4. After Selecting Capture video under capture settings, Click on Capture Icon on Top right corner of Browser → you will get below options.
5. Click on Start Recording button, to start video recording As shown below → it Navigate to Microphone enable/disable as shown below → then click on start recording.