December 20, 2016
How to Generate a JWT Token
Sample code is provided for reference
- Code uses the ZAPI CLOUD Url shared via email for a JIRA cloud instance , Access Key and Secret Key of a Jira user.
- ZAPI CLOUD API to which the JWT token has to be generated and Jira userName
- Initializes the ZFJCloudRestClient . ZFJCloudRestClient sample is provided here.
- Gets the JwtGenerator from the client
- Generate JWT token using the generateJWT method
- Prints the final URL and JWT token which can be used with any browser REST client to make request.
Refer the link to download the sample
ZAPI Cloud Interactive documentation: http://docs.zfjcloud.apiary.io/