March 09, 2015
How to restore a hot backup file.
1) Take a full backup of Zephyr first and set it aside for safe keeping
2) Stop the Zephyr server
3) Since hot backup format is compressed you will need to decompress it to get the itcc.
4) Drop the itcc.bak into the Zephyr root folder
5) Enter into mysql bin\mysql -uroot -proot (here root is the MySQL id and password)
> drop database itcc;
>create database itcc;
6) Go to MySQL database type: bin\mysql -uroot -proot itcc <../itcc.bak
7) Start the Zephyr server
This should restore the hot backup.