March 18, 2017
I have installed Zephyr for JIRA cloud plugin, however the Zephyr issue type test is not seen under the issue type scheme
I have followed the below article to associate test issue type to the project but there are no test issue types in the "Available Issue types" column in the Issue type scheme under Jira Administration:
1.If in case you have already a Test issue type (duplicate) before installation or if it is manually created and the ID is different from Zephyr Test ID in Add-Ons page please delete the existing test issue types and the install the Zephyr plugin. This will avoid conflicts while installing Zephyr Addon.
2.If issue still persists after cleaning up the existing Test issue types and re installing Zephyr addon please follow the instructions below:
- Login with admin privilege and Go to System>User Management
- Select "Users" and select "System Users" from the dropdown. Add jira-administrators privilege or group to "Zephyr for Cloud" user after clicking on the same.
- Make sure "JIRA Software" is checked across "Application access" as shown in the above screenshot
- Also Navigate to "Application Access" Page and click on "View Configuration" and make sure under Jira Software administrator and Jira-administrator group are added.
- Now re install Cloud plugin and once the installation is done, reindex jira and Zephyr for JIRA.
- Add the issue type test to the project as mentioned in the link below.