TestComplete Support Plug-In for Jenkins
Downloading the Plug-In
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it has not yet started for some reason, click the following link:
Download TestComplete Support Plug-In for Jenkins
After you downloaded the plug-in, you need to install it in Jenkins:
- Copy the plug-in file to your Jenkins’ master computer.
- Open the Jenkins page in your web browser.
- In Jenkins, go to Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins, then switch to the Advanced tab.
- In the Upload Plugin section, specify the TestComplete Support plug-in file (TestComplete-1.5.hpi) and click Upload:
- Wait until the installation is over. After the installation succeeds, you will see the plug-in in the Jenkins plug-in list:
Using the Plug-In
You can find detailed information on using the plug-in in TestComplete documentation:
TestComplete Integration With Jenkins