TestLeft helps developers and advanced testers review code in their own IDE. TestLeft is an automated UI Testing Tool that allows users to Detect, Debug, and Deploy code faster than before. By allowing developers to test code in their own IDE, developers can work earlier in the software development life cycle - saving hundreds of hours of time. TestLeft allows you to effectively shift left so your team can be agile and collaborative.
- Integrate Testing in your Favorite IDE like Visual Studios
- Reduce Test Creation Time with Built-In Methods and Frameworks
- Generate Application Models Faster in Two Clicks
- Accelerate BDD frameworks by working with tools such as Cucumber
- Easily Embed into your Devops Ecosystem
- And more
To learn more about TestLeft and its features, visit our web site:
Using TestLeft With AQTime
AQTime integrates with TestLeft to let you automate profiling sessions and profile your application from within the IDE. This will allow developers to build and run tests quickly and easily from their comfort zone.
Try TestLeft Free
If you are interested in trying TestLeft, sign up for a free trial: