This topic describes the changes made to AQTime 2.01. For information on the changes made to other versions of the product, see Version History.
- The User Interface Options dialog allows you to apply different view styles and schemes to AQTime dialogs and panels.
- In addition to the Event View panel, AQTime can report on the events that occur in the profiled application to a text or xml file.
- The Event View toolbar helps you browse through the same type of events in the Event View panel.
- The Function Trace profiler logs function calls to a file using indentation.
- The Report panel context menu has two new items that will allow you to add selected procedures to profiling areas directly from the Report panel.