Applies to AQTime 8.80, last modified on May 14, 2020
This topic describes the changes made to AQTime 2.01. For information on the changes made to other versions of the product, see Version History.
- The User Interface Options dialog allows you to apply different view styles and schemes to AQTime dialogs and panels.
- In addition to the Event View panel, AQTime can report on the events that occur in the profiled application to a text or xml file.
- The Event View toolbar helps you browse through the same type of events in the Event View panel.
- The Function Trace profiler logs function calls to a file using indentation.
- The Report panel context menu has two new items that will allow you to add selected procedures to profiling areas directly from the Report panel.