This topic describes new features that were added to AQTime .NET Edition ver. 1.01. For information about changes in other versions, see Version History.
- Now AQTime supports Windows Server 2003 in addition to Windows NT, 2000 and Windows XP.
- Profiling of ASP.NET applications has been greatly simplified. Now AQTime does not require IIS to be run in debug mode. Also, it is possible to profile applications when IIS or ASP.NET process is run under a user account. IIS 6.0 is supported.
- Each .NET profiler has a new group of options - .NET events tracking. It supersedes the Enable .NET Event option. The old option let you enable or disable tracing of all .NET specific events. The new option divides all .NET specific events into several groups and lets you select the desired groups for tracing.
- Small change in .NET Coverage: Now this profiler uses yellow dots for routines that were executed partially. Earlier it used the same color (green) both for routines where all lines were executed and for routines where only some lines were executed.
- The Project menu has new items: Configuration > Export and Configuration > Import. They let you save and load a configuration of profiling areas, triggers and profiler options to (from) an .ancfg file. This feature lets you share configurations with other members of your team. It is also used for server-side profiling.
- The new button on the Standard toolbar initiates a garbage collection in the profiled application. This allows you to explore your application's behavior with controlled garbage collection.